House rules Marveld Tournament
- Anyone entering the sports park gives permission to make video, photo and sound recordings where the visitor may appear in or on. The organization uses these recordings for promotional purposes.
- We do not tolerate racism, aggression, annoying or offensive behaviour at the sports park.
- Glassware is not allowed outside. Only on the terrace of the Sportcafé.
- Entry to the sports park is at your own risk. The organisation cannot be held liable for any injury that visitors to the sports park may experience.
- The organisation is not liable for theft, destruction and/or loss of items.
- No alcohol will be served to persons under the age of 18.
- Smoking is prohibited at the sports park throughout the weekend. Smoking is only allowed on the terrace and the smoking area of the Sports Café.
- In situations where these house rules do not provide, the organization decides on the possibility to take measures. The decision of the organization is binding.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator
FC Barcelona wins the 30th International Marveld tournament
After a quiet start it quickly became really busy this Sunday, the day of finals at the International Marveld tournament, just like it was on the two previous days.
“We are looking for the player of the tournament!”
A broad committee, consisting of 8 members, is looking for the best player and best keeper of the tournament. This committee has to be wise since it is an extensive job to do!
A memory to be cherished by the sv Grol team. Grol – Atlético 1-0! Amazing, and although only an interim score, a great performance.
While the young talents played their last matches this Saturday, under the watchful eye of thousands of spectators, many fans in the sport’s café watched the Dutch lionesses play against Cameroon at the World Cup in France.
404 Pagina niet gevonden
Helaas kunnen we de door u opgevraagde pagina niet vinden. Klik hier als u naar de homepage wilt.
404 Page not found
Unfortunately the requested page is not found. Click here to return to the homepage.